Female Fundamentals 1- Day Seminar
$325.00 – $545.00
Female Fundamentals seminar
- Normal menstrual cycle and how it changes naturally across the lifespan
- How to care for women who are trying to conceive
- How to help women who are wanting to come off their hormonal contraception
- How to communicate and educate women on their body across their lifespan (From puberty to menopause)
- Endometriosis, PCOS, Adenomyosis, Fibroids, Thyroid, Insulin Resistance, Chronic fatigue and mineral deficiencies
- The interconnectedness and feedback loops of your hormones within themselves, and their impacts on the gut and brain.
- How to help women transition from peri-menopause into menopause
- How to read blood test results and communicate with GPs about pathological and functional health concerns of your patients
- History and examination clues to lookout for in a female patient
- Touching on Menopausal hormone therapy and cancer risks
A one day seminar for Allied Health Professionals who want to shape the future of women’s health.
Tailored care for female patients.
Women and men are different, and women require different care through each stage of their life. This seminar will teach you how to care for every woman, no matter where she is, so she can be more her.