Chia seeds are one of the highest sources of Tryptophan, an amino acid that is the building block for serotonin, your feel good hormone.
It helps with anxiety, depression and sleep.
- 1/2 cup of raw cocoa powder
- 1 Table spoon of honey/rice malt syrup or rapadura sugar
- 400ml coconut cream
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- Combine all ingredients into a mixing bowl (Note the ingredients will swell)
- Whisk until smooth and combined or use a blender
- Pour into 4-6 serving glasses, refrigerate and serve once firm
- Top with raspberries and pumpkin seeds for added taste and serotonin